Asia Travel Sales SpecialistIndia, Thailand or Indonesia
Do you enjoy the buzz of closing a sale? Do you enjoy interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds? Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged?
Who are we?
Enchanting Travels is a passionate, vibrant and innovative company that specializes in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travelers to exotic destinations in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true. We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do – we are a multicultural team with 130 team members from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the US, Germany, India, Argentina and Kenya.
What’s the position?
We are currently searching for ambitious Travel Sales Specialists to join our team in Asia. As a Travel Sales Specialist you will get to know our guests’ travel dreams and understand what makes them tick, and from there, create a tailor-made proposal based on their personal interests and your first-hand knowledge of Asia. This is a fantastic opportunity if you love sales and enjoy planning trips and making travel dreams come true!
Your goal is to generate sales and ensure all guests return home having had an enchanting travel experience which exceeded their expectations, and thus motivates them to return as our guests again.
Why would you want this job?
Who doesn’t love talking about travel? And for you this is an opportunity to do it as a career! This is a really unique sales opportunity for many reasons – here are a few!
- The people you work with. We are a very dynamic international and multi-cultural team where you will be challenged and have countless opportunities to broaden your horizons.
- Support for your growth. Our pool of managers, trainers and coaches will guide and support you while pursuing a personalized approach to help you succeed and grow. Furthermore, we invest considerable time and resources in the growth and development of our team.
- Flexible working hours. After the initial training, you will have considerable flexibility in your working hours.
- Having an impact. You create memories of a lifetime for our guests through the joy and wonder of personalized travel which often have a deep impact on their lives. Furthermore, we listen to our team members’ ideas and suggestions, irrespective of their seniority which gives you an opportunity to shape your own and our company’s path.
- Immersing yourself in Asia. You will be based in India, Thailand or Indonesia and have an opportunity to delve into this colorful and vibrant continent, feel its rhythm and explore its breathtaking culture and nature at your doorstep.
In addition, we offer a solid base salary with an uncapped variable incentive and a benefits package including health insurance and pension contribution.
What do we expect from you?
- You have 3+ years of sales experience – ideally in the travel industry – and have excelled in this role
- You enjoy communicating with people with diverse backgrounds and personalities and have outstanding communication skills. This entails assertiveness, excellent listening and persuasion skills and the ability to bring travel experience to life and build trust.
- You are ambitious and persistent – reaching the minimum goal is never enough for you and you strive to exceed expectations
- You thrive on guest satisfaction
- You have outstanding mental agility which enables you to connect the dots – the insights you gain about our guests’ travel dreams and the experiences possible in multiple travel destinations.
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please send your application to email@example.com. Your application should include your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you!