Head of Customer Relationship Management and Data
Where: Bangalore, India
Are you customer-obsessed, and constantly putting yourself in the shoes of customers? Do you thrive on data-driven marketing? Are you curious and always keen to learn? Do you bring great ideas but also find ways to include others to make your ideas even better? How about joining a multicultural, fast-paced and dynamic team in an environment where global boundaries in the travel industry are challenged? Yes? Then, read on….
Who are we?
Enchanting Travels is a passionate, vibrant and innovative company that specializes in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travelers to 70+ destinations around the world. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true. We rely on an outstanding team who are invested in what they do – we are a multicultural community of 140 members from 17 nationalities working across our offices in the USA, Germany, India, and Kenya. We are a part of Travelopia, the world’s largest collection of specialist, high end travel companies.
What’s the position?
The role’s primary focus is to lead the development and utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies, systems and processes across Enchanting Travels and it’s sister brands. You will be reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, and will be working closely with sales and marketing leadership globally to drive effective data-driven marketing initiatives including guest outreach and nurturing, improving our loyalty and referral programs, developing offline and online customer journeys, email drip campaigns, etc. with a focus on driving and growing repeat guest activation, engagement and bookings. You will also play a pivotal role in defining and improving the usage of data and the quality of CRM across other brands within Travelopia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the strategies and requirements for effective use and optimization of CRM.
- Developing segmentation and personalisation strategies across multiple marketing channels to maximise ROI and providing an efficient sales process for lead nurturing and task management.
- Successful delivery of our CRM plans by leveraging the appropriate marketing-tech tools and ensuring operational processes are in place, while working with other teams including Sales and Technology.
- Set up customer journeys with the appropriate messaging and triggers through different marketing channels (offline and online).
- Using enhanced Customer Data and analytics to plan repeat customer campaigns. For example,
- Working with vendors like WealthEngine to enrich our existing data, build lookalike models, prospect pools, etc.
- Target repeat offers to customers based on their likelihood to ‘churn’.
- Enhance the scheduling and targeting of off-line and on-line communications
- Tailor promotional messages to meet individual customer needs
- Work with large datasets, driving CRM activities, email marketing, marketing automation, drip campaigns, loyalty and referral programs, and more.
- Using different testing methods to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns, measuring KPIs, including calculating ROI.
- Maintaining the quality of customer databases to ensure customer data, including contact details and marketing preferences, is accurate and up-to-date
- Developing reporting capabilities to deliver actionable insights for all your stakeholders.
- You will be collaborating with both front-line marketers and senior leaders and should ensure the wider team is aligned and informed on existing and new CRM strategies.
- Managing a global CRM team.
Key skills, knowledge, experience and competencies required to fulfil role:
- Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Analytics or business related degree
- 10 years or more of experience in CRM marketing within a global organisation, at least 3-4 years experience in leading teams and CRM strategy
- Expertise in CRM principles and practical sales and marketing application in a B2C environment.
- Extensive knowledge of acquisition and retention marketing techniques both online and offline.
- Experienced in working with and analyzing large datasets, with the ability to deep dive and derive actionable insights both at the strategic and tactical level.
- Experience in running statistical analyzes, lookalike models, likelihood predictions preferred.
- Technical knowledge of automation and CRM systems such as Hubspot
- Strong executive-level reporting and presentation skills
- Experience driving successful CRM projects and supporting a range of global stakeholders.
- Understanding of data protection legislation and experience implementing a compliant data environment.
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing people and teams successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the travel industry would be a plus
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include your CV with work samples and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.