Price & Inclusions
Prices are in USD and exclude international flights. This trip price is based on low season rates for accommodation and other applicable services, and may change depending on availability, currency fluctuations and number of people traveling together. For high season prices, please contact us with your exact travel dates and preferences.
- Accommodation in one double room for 9 days / 8 nights.
- Meals as indicated
- Economy flights for all sectors :
- Chobe – Okavango Delta
- Okavango: Inter-Camp Transfer
- Okavango Delta – Maun
- All activities as listed :
- Victoria Falls Zimbabwe: Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
- Okavango Delta: Machaba Camp: Game drives, bush walks, mokoro excursions
- Okavango Delta: Gomoti Plains Camp: Game drives, bush walks, mokoro excursions (seasonal)
- The general business terms apply
- Game drives in high quality and well maintained safari vehicle with professional English-speaking driver-guide. In case the game drives are booked through your lodge/camp, they will be shared with other guests with a maximum of 9 guests per vehicle.
- All national park and conservation fees as per your itinerary
- All airport and hotel transfers as indicated above
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary
- Fees and taxes
- Cross Border Charter Plane Departure & Navigation fees of 50 USD per person should be paid directly at the airport. A 10 USD Domestic Passenger Service Fee & AIDF Levy of 55 USD per person, also applies when departing internally from any registered, manned airport. These include Harare, Bulawayo, Kariba, Hwange and Victoria Falls airports.
- Excludes fuel, oils, toll gate fees, national park vehicle entry fees, payable direct by the guest.
- Chauffeur driver excludes meals, refreshments, laundry, accommodation, vehicle running expenses & park fees.
- Drivers additional meals, refreshments, laundry, national park & monument fees are for the guests account.
- 30 USD tourism levy per person, payable on arrival
- Drinks and meals not specified above: Most of our camps and lodges include a variety of alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks on certain meal plans. Depending on the meal plan you are booked, it is important to note that imported brands like luxury spirits, wines and champagne are not included.
- Tips, additional meals and personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel, health and cancellation insurance
- International airfare (from your home country to your destination and return)
Book this vacation by March 2020 to avail a special price of USD $ 5,890 and save up to 22 % off your trip price.